Last weekend I got to visit one of my favorite families and one particular lady I've known for probably many lives. I met Yesha when she was just 11 and knew I wanted her for my little sister. She's my soul sister for sure and one of the most positive forces walking this planet. Well, she's moving away and I went to visit during her weekend long Rhode Island "Yaahhhd Sale". Liquidating a day care center certainly makes for colorful images. To top it off I had the great pleasure of sharing the trip and surprising them with their friend Susannah. Susannah is so much fun and so easy to be with, it's no surprise that I eventually came down with a case of laughing pains. She's also crazy (like me) over Lucky Charms.....how can you not love that!
A trip to the mall late in the day resulted in some killer Converse Sneaks for Leif & Susannah.

Nicky, carpenter extraordinaire & super neighbor friend, displays his permanent allegiance to his team.
At their house, all is colorful.
As this door closes, there's another in SD about to open.
It's not just the Red high tops that inspire this artist. Leif has always had a talent for drawing, and his dragons are wild and intricate.
Rockin the high tops....
Susannah's funkadelic Converse
Impossible not to get great shots of the "Bops"
Genuine Brotherly love.
The goodie jars in Yesha's kitchen are always a huge hit
At their house, all is colorful.
That's me, chillin in their guest house with a cold one.

















5 comments:
LOVE THESE - great color and post processing!
My favorite? HAS to be the one of you chillin' in the dollhouse with a cold one!!!
So sad I couldn't join you guys.... but I would have probably driven home with half their stuff!!!
:)
Jean! These are amazing pics... You've got a great eye. It was so much fun hanging out with you. Hope to see you soon!!!
Thanks! Long Live Direct Positive! ;)
Love the rain boots. I want them, LOL. Love the converse shots too.
Post a Comment